Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wow!!  Real life kicked me in the butt a couple of months ago, making work become center and up front.  So much I had planned on putting in this blog to lead up to the big day.  Here we are 36 hours from climbing on the plane to take me off to meet and be with my submissive in real life for the first time.  Would love to be able to say it has been wonderful the last few months, but with rl interfering, and a loss of some communication,  it has been a roller coaster of emotions and thoughts.  But it keeps coming back to the one thing, that she and I are making that move to bring our relationship to real life.
For me, a first time in the lifestyle.  For her a second shot at living it.  But for us both, a major shot at happiness and life long commitment to each other and the lifestyle.
But no matter what happens, it is another step on our journeys.  Steps that I hope to share with you all through this blog.  So make sure your seats and tray tables are in the up right position, toys are securely stowed over head.  Ropes, chains, silk ties, etc. are securely fastened. Because tomorrow starts the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment