Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Meet

Awake for 22 hours, but oh so worth it.  Flight after flight. Numb ass from sitting so long.  Security check points, airport waiting lounges, languages that you do not understand, but the excitement grows with each mile passed. Then the final door.  Crossing that thresh hold, that literally has big signs, saying, "You can not go back, once you have passed the door."  Like eating the blue pill, or the day that you realize that your parents do have sex, otherwise you would not exist.  There just is no going back.

Stepping across and seeing people lined up with signs and smiles.  But only one smile stands out.  The one from My girl.  The one who stands there with collar proudly on.  Rushing over, but trying not to seem like you are rushing.  Wrapping arms around each other and finally feeling that physical touch.  Wow, what a feeling. Both have huge smiles on, can not stop smiling.  Making way to the car and grinning like two kids who have just played the world's biggest prank.

Arriving home, and sitting, just being with each other. So tired from the trip I must take a nap. Collapsing into bed, the world fades to black.  Waking up 3 hours later, the term "real life" rears its ugly head.  Mother's fridge has stopped working.  Need to go buy a new one.  Friend coming over to help fetch it. Running around, juggling finances to get it accomplished.  We are not in second life anymore.  Where a simple click of the mouse, makes thing appear.  Where, "a dominant says so, and submissive then makes it so with in one minute."  This is where the Master steps up to the plate and shows by action.  

We go over to mother's and check out the fuse.  Does not work. Check out the circuit breakers, they all seem to be fine.  Then the toaster test, plug something you know works into the outlet.  Sure enough, it is the outlet that is the issue.   Rewire the plug so it reaches another outlet, problem solved.

Afterwards we sit in the living  room with mother, and as I sit on the couch, she comes and curls up at my feet.  I immediately see it for what it is, and chills run up and down my spine.  Mine has just knelt for me, in front of her mother.  I place my hand on her head, stroking her hair for a minute, to acknowledge her actions. \
As the day goes on, and we do just the normal daily activities, I see time and time again, the things, the small little things, that show her submission to me. Little things from letting me walk ahead of her on a narrow path, to asking permission to sit by me on the couch.  Each and everyone, makes me feel so special to have her.

As we crawl into bed together, for the first time, I take her in my arms, acknowledge every action that I had received from her that day.  Shared how they made me feel, and thanked her for them.  She, being who she is, expressed that she did not think I had even noticed them, but they are just who she is.  In return, I tell her, that I had made a promise to myself as I started the flights, that I was going to break the cycle that I had when I was "vanilla" and just be who I am.  Nothing more, nothing less.

We are off to a great start!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment